Stand apart from your competition with a microsite that works in partnership with – and dramatically enhances – the content on your main institutional site.
Great for specific marketing and communications goals, like audience-based content and prospective student relationship management, microsites give you the power to reach your target audiences in a fresh and effective way. Now you can add a completely new dimension to your strategic communications. Want an example? Take a look at http://www.urconnected.ca/, a site SEM Works developed for the University of Regina.
There are the many benefits of developing a microsite for your institution:
- Flexible layout. With or without your institution's web wrapper as a frame, the navigation and design options of a micro site are practically limitless.
- Easier to maintain and update than a conventional web site. Customize information tailored to your goals and your target audience's needs so you don't have to worry about managing hundreds of sprawling web pages.
- Direct communication with your chosen audience. Content, images and navigation are designed for the audience you most want to reach (i.e. prospective students).
- Customizable url. Just about any url with the http://students.univ.edu format can be yours. Use a recruiting buzz word, reinforce your institutional tagline ... whatever message you want to send will be conveyed in the web address.
- Link to or branch off your institutional home page – fully leveraging both!
- Ability to integrate social media. You can leverage the impact of digital and social media. As soon as new content has been posted on your microsite, send a notification via Facebook and Twitter to keep visitors informed and visiting your site.
To learn more, call (800-494-3710) or send an email at email@example.com.